Saturday, September 24, 2011

A birthday dragon

Well it's one week into our first Challenge at The Squirrel and The Fox, and I am absolutely stunned to see how well it's going. To date we have over 150 entries, plus a bunch of wonderful comments and 48 followers. It is all very exciting, and I am spending FAR too much time visiting the blog when I should be doing other things. Case in point, it's Saturday morning and I should be doing housework.

I just wanted to share my other creation I made for the first challenge. This card was made for a good friend of mine, who celebrated her birthday a week or so ago. Renee and I worked together for years, and I count myself very lucky that our 'work' friendship has translated into a 'real' friendship and we continue to stay in touch now that I am working elsewhere. I chose this little dragon from Wild Rose Studios as the stamp for RB's card, as I thought he was super cute, and who doesn't like cake for their birthday??



Recipe
Copics used:
Dragon:YG00,YG03,E11, RV13,RV10
Cake: RV10, E25
Stamp: Wild Rose Studio - Party Fergus
Sentiment - Stampin' Up

 Anyway, if you haven't yet entered your creation into The Squirrel & The Fox, please make sure you visit us soon!

Entered into the following challenges:
Ribbon Girls - Colour challenge - greens & browns



Tracey
x

1 comment:

Ribbon Girl said...

What a cute little birthday dragon! Lovely card - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x