Sunday, September 4, 2011

Father's Day

Well it's Father's Day here in Australia, and for the last couple of weeks I have been making Father's Day cards for friends, my own Dad's card being made a few weeks prior (and posted for the Ruby's Rainbow Stitching Challenge). I loved this "Dad" paper, and loved using all my 'manly' stamps for the cards.

I've been itching to use my Wild Rose Studio stamp - Gone Fishing. Lucky for me, a work colleague has a fishing Dad, so I got to create this card:


I hope he liked it!

Entered into the following challenges:
Challenge Up Your Life - Something for Men
Fab N Funky Challenges - Go mad with embossing

5 comments:

Linda said...

Nice card - Love the colours! I need to borrow that embossing folder too ;)

heidy said...

Oh lovely card Tracy,thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!
Hugs Heidy

shaz earl said...

fabulous card Tracey love the image xx

♥ Doreen ♥ said...

Passt gut als Männerkarte.
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei CUYL.
Liebe Grüße Doreen

Ginny said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!