Friday, April 22, 2011

Pretty In Stripes

My Sizzix Big Shot arrived in the mail this week, but of course I didn't order any dies or embossing plates to go with it so it sat, unopened, on the loungeroom floor for 2 days. Last night I went to my favourite crafty place on the way home from work, anxious to get the Spellbinder Nestabilities I saw there, only to find it's not open for Thursday last night shopping. Boo!

As I have a couple of cards to make this weekend for good friends of mine, I have had to plough on sans Big Shot. I made this card last night, using a gorgeous CC Design stamp. I love the colours - which if you knew me you may find strange - I am not much of a girly girl, you'd be hard pressed to find anything pink anywhere in my entire house. I guess cards are the exception!

I have entered this card in Pile it On - Smells like rubber Challenge.



1 comment:

LisaW said...

Hi Tracey! Thank you so much for popping by my blog and for your sweet comment. Funny how those words cut 20 years later. Don't worry...not letting them define me. hugs to you, Lis.
btw - you won't know yourself once you get that Sizzix up and running!!