Friday, May 20, 2011

Linda's Card

Earlier this month was Linda's birthday. I can't believe that Lin and I have been friends for over 25 years - it hardly seems possible we met in Year 7 when we were only 11 years old. In that first year of High School we struck up a friendship that has stood the test of time. I can not only say that Lin is one of my oldest friends, I can truly say she is one of the best - and I think that says a lot after all this time.

Our lives are really different now - Lin is a Mum to two gorgeous girls, and I am childfree - we live in different states.. but this friendship survives, actually thrives, because it's real. In a time when 'friends' are counted by the hundreds on Facebook - I'm happy to say there are people like Lin in my life. A true friend.

This is the card I made for her.


1 comment:

Linda said...

Aww Trace, I feel exactly the same. I am going to have to leave a better comment after I compose myself.... because you know, right now I have happy tears.

Love you heaps,

Lin xx