Sunday, March 3, 2013

Lace and Pearls at KKKK



Hello Blogging friends,

As this post goes live, I am GLUED to the TV, for tonight my long awaited television commercial goes live. If you are interested, please visit YouTube to see it. It's truly the best campaign I have ever worked on and while the ad has been on YouTube for a week tonight it debuts on national TV here in Australia. Let's hope everyone loves it as much as I do.

Anyway back to the point at hand. Today marks the start of a new challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Krew and this one seemed themed especially for me -

LACE AND PEARLS

Any of you who have followed me for any length of time will know that lace is one of my favourite embellishments. I inherited a box of lace from my grandmother and have adored using it on many, many creations.


This image is Scarlett West and this is my second time using her. I coloured her up in purples and greys this time. She's such a fabulous image don't you think? You can find her in the Kenny K store here.

I went extra fancy with the pearls this time, with a gorgeous strip of different sizes. I hand stitched the lace with purple yarn. The sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio and was cut out using a Die-Namic label die, layered on top of some purple card stock cut out with another Die-Namic label die. I hadn't thought to only partially use these dies before, silly me!

I hope you'll join us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew for Team A's turn to inspire you. Such a talented group of designers, you must see their fantastic creations.

Our challenge is sponsored by


offering our winner 5 digi stamps of their choice, and


with a prize of a $10 Rubber stamp. Woot!

This card is entered into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar - Greeting
Paper Crafting Journey - bingo (lace, gems, sentiment)
Stampin' For The Weekend - Lace
Moving Along With The Times - Lovely Ladies

Have a great week!
Tracey
x

6 comments:

Molecraft said...

Fabulous, love the image and beautifully coloured!
Helen x

Joynana said...

Very pretty, you can never go wrong with Kenny K images. Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar this week.

Mandy said...

Hi Tracey,
Hope you had a great weekend?...Gorgeous card,I love the image and the lace and pearls are beautiful..Have a great week...
Mandy x

Debs said...

Fab card - super sassy image and great LO.
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

Helene E said...

Thank you so much for entering your stunning creation in our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend! We hope to see you again soon.

Rebecca said...

Hi Tracy, i love your card with the gorgeous lace! The colours also go really well together!

Love Fro Rebecca xx