Monday, December 3, 2012

Exciting DT news

Hello,

Some of you may have swung by my blog a few weeks ago and saw that I was applying to join the team of the Kenny K Krafty Krew. I am excited to be able to announce today that I was chosen. Yay!! I will be creating for the team from January to June so expect to see lots of Kenny K projects in this space.

To celebrate being chosen, I thought I'd post a never-before-blogged Kenny K creation (or should that be kreation?)

Here is Download Diva, in a card made for my good friend's Zumba instructor.


This card has a tutti fruiti theme- lots of lime, watermelon and orange. I used my Die-Namics ribbon border die on some blue cardstock to set off the gorgeous green ribbon. I'm sorry I can't remember where the sentiment came from. If you recognise it, please let me know so I can give due credit.


 The image was coloured with copics, and all cardstock has been distressed with my Tim Holtz distressing tool. The image and sentiment have been stuck on with dimensionals.

I hope you'll like my Kenny K cards over the next 6 months.

To see who else made the cut, and to check out their awesome skills, head to the Kenny K Krafty Krew blog here.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Dilly Beans Challenges - Layers and Pop Dots
Paper Pretties - Girly
Digital Tuesday Challenges - Girly
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
That Craft Place - No Squares

Tracey
x

14 comments:

Caroline said...

Congratulations Tracey well deserved. Your card is gorgeous, coloured beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

MagsB said...

Brilliant news, Kongratulations! I love your card, this is my all-time favourite Kenny K image, and your colouring and papers are just ace!

love Mags B x

nwilliams6 said...

So glad you made the team! Yay! Wonderful card - love the colors you use, the image is wonderful, and your papers are super choices.

Anniebee said...

Hi, Tracey! I'm just popping in for a moment to congratulate you on making the KKKK team! Can't wait to see more of your fab work starting in January!

Hugs, Annie
KKKK Team A

Ali said...

Oooh congratulations on your DT news - I love Kenny's images. :)

This is a gorgeous card too - love the tutti frutti colours and the fab image, beautifully coloured too.

Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes challenge at OSAAT this week. :)

Ali

Unknown said...

Wow fantastic news, well done, love your card, your colouring is fantastic. thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. good luck xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations Tracey! You are a perfect fit for this design team and they are fortunate to have you. Terrific card and can't wait to see more Kenny K inspiration. Hugs

Lynne Armstrong said...

Congrats Tracey :) Love your card.
hugs xx

Made by Mandy said...

Well done on your new DT position. Love this bright funky card.

Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Tracey, Thanks for stopping by my Blog today. Whilst you are singing 'It must be Christmas' I feel myself singing 'Congratulations and Celebrations' Haha Well done on your Dt spot! And what what alovely blog you have too. This card is lovely! Judy x

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Hi Tracey!!!!! Congrats on making the team!! So happy to have you join us!!! Becoming a new follower teamie :)


Tammy, KKKK DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join and thank you if you already have ☺

Rebecca said...

Hi Tracey congratulations on making the team! I love your card your friends zumba teacher will love it!

Love From Rebecca xx

Margaret said...

Congrats on the DT! I love the colors and fun paper on this! Perfect for the sweet image!

Jodi said...

So excited to have you join our team... Can't wait to see more of your work.

Welcome aboard!
Hugs,
Jodi A.