Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Blog Candy Winner

Hello All,

I hope you survived the festivities. It was a very quiet one at this end. My husband's grandfather passed away just 2 weeks ago, and everyone is still feeling very subdued. My job has been pretty crappy and causing lots of new stresses and I've been working extra long hours.

For the first time, I didn't even put the tree up and without my tree I really didn't feel like it was Christmas. Lesson learned. Next time the tree goes up, regardless of whatever dramas are going on in life at the time. I feel sad that Christmas seems to have been 'missed' this year.

Anyway, I am happy to announce that I have the winner of my first ever blog candy! The winner of the $10 Mystery Digi pack from Make It Crafty is....

Carla S!!!

Congrats Carla - email me at fox_tracey@yahoo.com.au and I will get your prize sent to you soonest.

Tracey
x

2 comments:

Jacq said...

Hi Tracey,
I know exactly what you mean, first time ever I never put my tree up either...I just didn't want to be bothered with Christmas this year. Oh well, lets hope next years a better one hey lol.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Carla S. said...

Sorry that Christmas passed by without the usual happiness for you, Tracey. Here's hoping that 2012 will get off to a great start and bring you many blessings and much happiness. I think I am your lucky blog candy winner, so I will e-mail you. Many thanks for that!