Saturday, October 8, 2011

A new blog!

Hello All,

Originally when I started this blog, A Crafty Fox, it was for me to showcase whichever crafty endeavour had taken my fancy at that point in time - for I have a horrible habit of starting one hobby and then quickly abandoning it to start something new.

However as I have fallen in love with card making and taken to it with gusto - even starting my own challenge blog with my friend Linda and joining the DT of two others - A Crafty Fox has become a all about cards and card making. To try and incorporate my other love, photography, won't have the cross appeal for all my card making followers.

So I started a new blog today - One Little Fox Photography. Anyone who is interested can see my latest photographs, including the when, where and how. Anyone not interested can just stay here and see my cards. 

A sneak peak of what you will find in my first blog post:



To visit One Little Fox, clicky here.

Happy weekend everyone!

Tracey
x

No comments: