Sunday, July 31, 2011

Friends to the end

A week or so ago I was asked to make a quick card for Amanda to send to one of her best friends who lives in France. Amanda and Laetitia were pen-friends long before email, and even now send letters via snail mail to each other every few months. I have had the pleasure of meeting Laetitia a few times, once when she was here for Amanda's wedding and second when she joined us all on a holiday last year.

I recently purchase the Wild Rose Studio Stamp - Best Friends, and thought it suited them perfectly. I added the little sentiment "Friends to the end" from C.C Designs, as I truly think these two will be friends forever. As this was a quick card I didn't have time to buy any new paper, but I loved using up the last of my purple stash. I added lace and some ribbon with purple hearts, and some tiny pearl embellishments - which are very difficult to see in the photo!

Recipe
Copics used:
Hair: E35, E31, 25
Skin; E000, E00,
Dresses & Shoes: BG10, BG15, & V12, V15
Stamp: Wild Rose Studio - Best Friends

Entered into the following challenges:
Top Tip Tuesday - Make it Girlie
Crafts And Me - Ribbon
Little Darlings Challenges - Girly
Sparkles Forum Challenges - One for the girls


Thank you for looking and for your kind comments as always. I hope your week is fabulous!

4 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Awww gorgeous card! Love your purple theme and your ribbon is soo pretty too!

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at SFC this time, hope you will join us again and good luck xx

Especially_For_You said...

Adorable card, I love the purple! Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations, I am now a follower. :)

I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Ambrella (Catherine) said...

Wow gorgeous I love the form of the die-cut.
Hugs