Monday, June 13, 2011

A Fuzzy Wuzzy Card

Yup, it's still raining! I've taken advantage of the rain to create another card today - this one specifically in answer to the The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges current challenge - a recipe. This is the first time I've followed a recipe - and this one goes like this:

Three papers, 2 buttons and use the colour BLUE somewhere on your creation!

Of course as always you have to feature a furry critter of some kind.

So here it is.


The stamp is Kiki Puppy by C.C Designs and the buttons are from my stash of random spare buttons that you often find pinned or sewn into your new clothes. I figure I've never used one yet, so they are now relegated to the crafty supplies drawer instead of the "I'll pretend I could reattach the button if it fell off" drawer.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Adorable card! I love the papers!
Tammy :)

Linda said...

very cute card Trace. I love it!

Linda said...

oh, Amelia just noticed the picture and want's "one of those cards like that with the puppy"

Teresa Kline said...

oh my is this cute, luv the image...so sweet....hope your weekend is fabby!

enjoy *~*

Sue said...

How cute is this sweetie and her put. Pretty paper mix. Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge ths month.

Hugs
Sue

stephanne said...

Awwww, I adore this image and the colours you've used are fabby, love the softness of the papers too!! Thanks so much for playing with us at TFWC this month!!
hugs, stephanne