Sunday, May 12, 2013

It's Steampunk at KKKK

Hello Friends,

Long time no write. I am sorry I haven't been around to say hello to you all lately, it's been one drama after another, with my husband sick in hospital, a dead computer and now I have been sick with laryngitis. I have to admit that with all that going on, plus a busy time at work, I lost my crafty mojo for a while there, but I am happy to report that it's back, just in time for me to share the latest challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Krew.

STEAMPUNK

ooh, it's a favourite! As a long time fan of Kenny K, I have made quite a few cards using Kenny K's fabulous steampunk images. For my card today I used the image Jayne Jetpack.


Jayne was coloured with copics. The papers were from Kaisercraft 365 Days Collection, Event. My sentiment is a brand new Stampin' Up stamp. Ribbon mesh and brown and cream cord are from my stash. I found some awesome Tim Holtz cogs and wheel embellishments which fit the theme perfectly.



We have some fantastic prizes on offer at KKKK this week.

KennyK rubber stamps

with a rubber stamp of the winner's choice as well as a surprise gift pack from

 
 
I hope you can join us.
 
I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
 
Southern Girls - You Can Say That Again (sentiment or quote)
Colour Me Creative - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
 
Thank for visiting, see you again soon.
 
Tracey
x
 
 
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome card - just perfect in any way! Love it!
Have a nice day!

Chris said...

Stunning! Great image, beautiful colouring and gorgeous design! Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls.
Chris
x

Rebecca said...

Hi Tracey I love your steampunk card, especially the cogs! I hope you're feeling better.
Love from Rebecca xx

Kim said...

great steampunk card - Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

PaperDaisies said...

Love your card. I love how you have showcased that image. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Shelby Goolsby said...

Fabulous card!! I love the colors and cute gear embellishments. Thanks for joining us at CMC.