Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Wintery Card for a Wintery Day

How do you fill another rainy weekend? With more card making of course!

I found this red vintage style paper at my favourite crafty shop, and it gave me another excuse to play with my favourite green coloured copics. If you look closely you can see the paper says  "Vintage Fashionista" and I'm sure you'll agree that's just what this little darling looks like. To keep with the vintage look I added some ivory coloured lace and green ribbon and some old-style buttons for embellishments. I'm really happy with the wintery look and feel of this card - perfect for this weather.

Recipe
Copics used:
Hair: E35, E31
Skin; E000, E00, E11, R20
Dress: VG63, VG67
Hat: VG63, VG67, E31
Shoes, E35, E25
Stamp: La La Land Winter Marci

Entered into the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Text It
Aud Sentiments - a sentiment to make someone smile
Stamp Something - something embellished
Fabulous Friday Challenge - buttons

6 comments:

Audrey said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the way you color.
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Lydia said...

What a lovely card! I love the way it all ties together. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.
Lydia

Angela said...

Great coloring! That is such a sweet stamp too! Thank you for joining in at frosted designs this week xx

Maria Matter said...

Oh Tracey, this is just fabulous!!! love it hun!
Thank you for playing along @ Aud Sentiments!
hugs

Erin Reed said...

I love your use of buttons on your project!! What a great idea!!

Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs, I hope to see you play again!!

Erin R.

Kim Dellow said...

It is wonderful Tracey. Thanks for joining us at La-La Land Crafts this month. Kim